Dear Leaguers,

During the weekend we have received more information regarding restrictions in travel and social gatherings due to COVID-19. LA City and other cities across the US have imposed new restrictions as of today. As a result, Dance League Long Beach will not be held March 20-22. We are currently working to postpone this even for a later date. We will keep you updated with news regarding the new date as soon as we have more information. We are also looking at allowing Long Beach dancers to attend our Lake Tahoe event in April as an alternative.

If you need to cancel your hotel reservations, please contact the Long Beach Renaissance Hotel directly at (562) 437-5900 , website here or copy and paste the following link.

We do not know how long these restrictions will be imposed, so look for updates on Lake Tahoe as well. At this point, DL Lake Tahoe is NOT cancelled.

Regarding refunds:  All fees paid will be credited to the new event date or for an event during our 2021 season if your studio has conflicts with the postponed date. Presently we are working with our financial institutions, hotel partners and contractors to mitigate our contractual obligations. We are currently in discussions about how to deal with the financial fallout we will be enduring and will notify you once we have more information regarding this matter.

As we all know too well, new information is coming in hour by hour so be sure to check back here regularly for updates. Rest assured we will communicate all info as soon as possible to keep you informed.

Stay safe. We will get through this together!


Desiree Robbins